On April 21, 2010 EcoPeace Middle East and the Bloomfield Science Museum Jerusalem held a conference on Israeli preparedness for the climate crisis.
The conference focused on the subject of water conservation policy in Israel, and included discussions on the topic as well as exposure to relevant Israeli technologies.
Click here for the proceedings of the conference (Hebrew)
Presentations from the conference:
– Impacts of Climate Change; Dani Rabinovitch, Porter School of Environmental Studies, Tel Aviv University
– Climate Change and Water Deficit; Yossi Gutman, Geohydrology Division, Mekorot
– Water Policy Paper; Moshe Perlmutter SPNI
– Best Practices; Youval Arbel, FoEME
– National Water Policy; Sarit Caspi, Adam Teva V’Din
– Biofilter and degredated water; Yaron Zinger, Israel Biofilter Project, Keren Kayemet L’Yisrael
– Grey Water Regulation; Mike Adell, Nubian
– Preparation of Long Range Master Plan; Miki Zaide, Water Authority
– Utilizing run off water; Sinaia Netanyahu, Tahal